Question:
i colored my hair today twice.and i usually high light it twice a year but i colored it now its too blonde.?
poundpuppy73
2006-02-08 18:26:48 UTC
i colored my hair today twice.and i usually high light it twice a year but i colored it now its too blonde.?
Three answers:
Lee
2006-02-08 18:46:55 UTC
Don't color it anymore or it can fall out. You need to condition it. Wait awhile before you do anymore damage.
missdavis1421
2006-02-09 02:28:18 UTC
so go through it with DARK (some color of brown) but do think or chunky lowlights. that would look really cool, and it would look like its that way on purpose ; )
dr_grimes2005
2006-02-10 01:31:47 UTC
Please listen to Lee. I know a lot of females that are in business as hair stylists.