Question:
OK, all you curly haired people, I need help. Please give me tips on what products really work to tame frizz?
2006-01-29 02:39:00 UTC
Also to give all day control, but not be stiff and crunchy or have that "wet" look. I'm desperate!! What styles also are good.
Five answers:
QueenofSummertime
2006-01-29 02:44:57 UTC
I've had the same problem for years but recently started using Pantene leave in moisturiser (the one in the gold bottle) just smooth it through your hair when it is wet. Then turn your head upside down and scrunch it with a bit of either Marc Daniels Go Curly or another product called Be Bent but I'm not sure who makes that one. Then let it dry naturally, also, if possible avoid going outside until it is dry. Be Bent works slightly better but Go Curly is A LOT cheaper. Either way you end up with real curls that last all day and no frizz!!

*edit* Had a look, Be Bent is from PPS.
2006-02-01 18:29:24 UTC
I have long curly hair and the best products i have found so far are Loreal Mega Gel ($2.86) and Citre Shine frizz control serum (about $4.00) Put in the Citre Shine stuff after you get out of the shower and before combing your hair and style it with the gel.(I just let my hair air-dry)
joplinette
2006-01-29 17:29:54 UTC
If you have curly or wavy hair and want to wear it that way (not wear it straight), I HIGHLY recommend Nexxus Versastyler artistic degsigning lotion. Its about $10 for 13.5 fl.oz., but is worth every penny. You can buy it at salons that sell Nexxus products. Good luck!
jent84
2006-01-29 17:28:39 UTC
I asked my stylist the same thing he told me to use products with silicone. I think it is Sabastion that makes a whole line called illuminate. It works wonders.
ghost
2006-01-29 10:46:29 UTC
you know what, i don think anything really works for very fizzy hair(this is from personal experience)so i went in for permenent hair straighting and iv been getting such a good response that i might continue it for life.