Question:
Sodium hydroxide relaxers have a ph of what?
AnnaAndy2006
2006-03-20 18:43:44 UTC
hairs
Three answers:
Stating the Obvious
2006-03-20 18:52:16 UTC
That depends on the concentration of NaOH and volume of the relaxer. NaOH is a basic compound so it, by itself, has a high pH - in that, I mean it is greater than 7, which is neutral.
dust25
2006-03-20 18:54:24 UTC
All hydroxides are basic. It would have a pH greater than 7. Bleach is around 13.
2016-05-20 06:01:47 UTC
A muscle relaxer never worked on me. Valium did. Which is a benzo that is a muscle relaxer also, thats it. But thats weaker than Klonopin.