Question:
Should I change my avatar on Friday?
2006-02-22 12:15:10 UTC
If you look at my question on hair dye, you will see that I'm going from blonde to dark dark brunette on Friday. Should I change my avatar to dark hair, even though I'm a natural blonde? Should I change it back if I let my hair grow out to my natural blonde color at some time in the future? Or do I leave the avatar alone?
Eight answers:
RedneckBarn
2006-02-22 12:16:40 UTC
This seems like way too important of a question to merely have answered by people in this forum. I would pray to a higher power for guidance if I were you.
2016-10-15 08:01:25 UTC
i appreciate pits! they're massive little ones! we ought to continuously all do a canines day and use our canines as avatars. I merely were given a chinese language crested some months in the past-- i'm no longer a strong opt to call stuff. I arise with some rather 'accessible' names.
2006-02-22 12:25:20 UTC
You should change your avatar to reflect your new style even though it is pretty as it is. Nevertheless, I'm sure it's not nearly as pretty as the real you, :>)
neomancerus
2006-02-22 12:25:55 UTC
that is entirely up to you. If you want to go right ahead. an avatar should reflect your personality not necessarily your outward appearance.
innocence faded
2006-02-22 12:16:16 UTC
Do whatever you want with your avatar. Why not make it some style you never had?
scurl56
2006-02-22 13:19:22 UTC
That's pretty tough question that I really can't answer. I'll defer....

http://tinyurl.com/6s6bl
McSpicy
2006-02-22 18:03:31 UTC
Sure, give it a try. no harm done. New looks r good.
kitty
2006-02-22 13:05:12 UTC
NO thats what I say your avatar looks nice so NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(OF COURSE YOU CAN GOOF-BALL)