Question:
Where can I find pictures of the fishtail braid or the herringbone braid?
wandabutts
2006-03-16 11:19:56 UTC
Where can I find pictures of the fishtail braid or the herringbone braid?
Eight answers:
dissatisfied812
2006-03-16 11:25:26 UTC
Herringbone:

http://home.columbus.rr.com/dreamweavers/braids/herringbone.htm

Fishtail:

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip462.htm
Liz
2006-03-16 11:30:06 UTC
Fishtail braid:

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip462.htm

Herringbone braid:

http://www.dreamweaverbraiding.com/braids/herringbone.htm
puccio
2016-11-12 04:13:53 UTC
this is the picture of a primary braid, yet as a replace you separate into 2 sections. in basic terms save rotate bringing products of hair from the outer area of one area to the inner area of the different, then repeat on different area. save going until eventually the braid is executed. right it is a youtube video.
furnace4bro
2006-03-16 11:21:30 UTC
Wow. I love doing that braid. I used to do my daughters like that when she was little. I don't know where to find pix of it tho. Just try typing it in your search bar. It IS a pretty braid tho. Like a princess my little girl used to say.
chrisndylansmom
2006-03-16 11:22:44 UTC
http://www.haredo.com/images/demos/fishtail_braid.jpeg

http://www.dreamweaverbraiding.com/braids/herringbone.htm
Kiss my Putt!
2006-03-16 11:22:16 UTC
altavista image search
squire_brin
2006-03-16 11:28:36 UTC
http://www.virtualhaircare.com/virtual%20salon/blow%20and%20style/plaitfishtail.html

Try this, it also comes with basic instructions
symptomaticloveaddict
2006-03-16 11:22:20 UTC
http://www.google.com