Question:
How can I growm my hair out FAST?
2006-02-24 08:21:14 UTC
How can I growm my hair out FAST?
Seven answers:
Mena
2006-02-24 08:31:52 UTC
drink alot of milk

this will make your nails also grow fast
laitcaramel_rum
2006-02-24 08:32:53 UTC
I'm using Exoctic allure from www.exoticallure.com My hair is growing an inch per month. My skin as flawless and my nails are long. My hair is very conditioned, strong, thick, and shiny.Fast Grow is an essential Black hair care tool for the following reasons:

• Faster hair growth

• Healthy Hair

• Stronger hair

• Improved hair manageability

• It can help heal damaged hair breakage

• It can increase the black hair growth rate

• It can help hair resist the damage from hair relaxers

• In reality, the only way to get healthy, damage resistant hair is through proper nutrition and that's exactly what Fast Grow provides.

It is made of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanical oils. It does not contain any man made drugs.Fast Grow provides a potent formulation of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that the body needs to grow strong, healthy hair, skin and nails.

It also contains biotin. I notice my face clearing up after 2 weeks. I love this product. I plan to have waist length hair by the end on the year.
Hippie
2006-02-24 08:50:49 UTC
Get a good trim, then leave it alone. Take B vitamins, massage your scalp every day, and it will grow quickly. I have a friend who whines about her hair never growing, but she trims off the new growth every few months, duh! Here are some cool websites about long hair. Just be patient, and don't cut it! Mine was past my waist and i cut it, now growing it back out, and i could kick myself! I should have never cut it.
2006-02-24 08:46:19 UTC
Use a light produt such as neet for legs,make sure you have a good cream like niva to rub on after use,your head will feel smooth,shinny and new. you,ll find these products at your local drug store in pharmacy.
deerwoman777
2006-02-24 09:17:36 UTC
ok,i know this will sound weird,but my cousin has hair down to her thighs>on the full moon,just touch the ends of your hair with siver sizors,also we do what is call pulling>have someone who you dont mind touching your hair,take your hair

and gently pull your hair behind you.also be aware of your hair.dont over wash it.
2006-02-24 09:06:41 UTC
i know this sounds weird but you can wash your hair in beer it will grow long and be shiny,soft,and healthy
2006-02-26 00:08:16 UTC
u cant