Question:
How come i hate to wear my hair up?
2006-02-26 08:27:44 UTC
I love to look my cutest because im like the most popular grl in school.But wearing my hair up is something i hate to do.Why?
Five answers:
Nixs
2006-02-26 08:34:21 UTC
It is mostly because you are nto used to it, If you wear your hair down all the time you become used to it being down and the lenght it is, it keeps your neck warm etc etc. And with your hair tied back it changes the way you feel as it lets a draft around your neck and the things that are there are no longer there.

Oh one wee tip no one really cares if you are the most popular girl in school, more peopel will like you if you don't tell them that your popular.
home schooling mother
2006-02-26 08:31:41 UTC
1.) It hurts like mad to have it pulled, tied, pinned, clipped, etc?

2.) Because it exposes your neck and makes you feel like your teeth stand out?

3.) It is cold?

4.) You don't think you look good that way?

5.) Because you like the looser feel of your hair when it moves in a less restricted way?

6.) Because you really don't like the style?

7.) Because it is a little too chic for your freer style?

8.) Because everyone else does and you like to go against the flow?

9.) Because you don't know how to do it so that it looks nice to you.

10.) Because you can't wear your favorite hat when your hair is up?
2006-02-26 09:13:24 UTC
Gosh, you're so humble!

People have different tastes and styles. Some like to wear their hair up, and others don't. For some reason, you apparently don't. Why fight it?
deerwoman777
2006-02-26 08:29:58 UTC
when you put you hair up maybe it changes the way your face is shaped and you dont think it makes you look you best.
Funky Phantom
2006-02-26 08:28:23 UTC
It makes you look different and pulls on your head.