Question:
Male hairstyle question: How do can I achieve this look? What products and styling do I need to do?
jables
2006-02-07 17:50:06 UTC
Hi, could anyone tell me how I can achieve this look?
http://haircutsformen.org/buzz/haircuts/buzz87.jpg
What kind of product and/or brush would be used?
How should it be washed or styled? Any help is GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Three answers:
nicole_hornick
2006-02-07 19:44:10 UTC
First, you'll have to start with the right cut-looks like it was razor cut, choppy and lots of texture. It was probably blow-dried, no brush necessary, but blown forward (with fingers) from the crown to front hairline. He's got lots of shine so a silicon based gloss was used and next use a stying/texturizing paste, like American Crew Forming Creme, Aquage Texturizing Paste, KMS Hyper Paste (found only at salons) or something similar. The key to using both of those products (gloss & paste) is a little goes a long way! Start out with a pea size amount on fingertips, rub fingers together to warm product (applies easier when its warm), and work thru hair, keeping it away from roots (you'll look like a grease ball if you put it on roots). Hope this helps!
Henry
2006-02-07 18:28:16 UTC
Try going to a beauty shop and asking. Just remember, what they take off can not be put back--it has to grow back.
2016-11-11 12:45:11 UTC
BALD HEAD!!! I basically love the two a bald head (my favorite) or long, wavy locks. yet you ought to placed on your hair the way it is comfortable for you. it is your hair on your head so basically be delighted with your person type.