Question:
can u help me out plzzzzz?
Spoon Kill
2011-10-04 02:05:29 UTC
hello..needed a little help..
is it not good to wet yor hair daily?because i pour water on my head DAILY and I DONT SHAMPOO,i just wet my hair...and then i apply a little oil..
is that not good?does that make my hair rough?
Six answers:
2011-10-04 02:07:26 UTC
yes it makes your hair rough.
2011-10-04 12:26:57 UTC
Yes , it does make hair rough . I did the same for a month and used some drops of oil on wet hair .Now instead i wash my hair on alternate days ,d same procedure and shampoo once a week .
lua
2011-10-04 09:07:12 UTC
I don't see why it would be bad for it.. don't brush your hair while it's wet though because the hair will break more but other than that the oil should make it soft.
decentgurl114
2011-10-04 19:37:14 UTC
its certainly nt a good thng 2 wet ur hair everyday cz dat leads to hair fall and make them rough !! try washing them on alternate days !! dat way ur hair can stay non oily , clean and also not b soo rough .... istead of oil try using some serum 2 ....even dat helps a lot !!!
2011-10-04 09:07:16 UTC
oil isnt good for it if u have dry hair naturally use a daily dry hair shampoo makesure it is a daily shampoo though
demonsdollie
2011-10-04 09:08:01 UTC
I dont think it does washing it everyday reduce the natural oils in yourhair but im nnot entirely sure